Problems with version cadviewx lite7.2.5.1

Discuss and ask questions about CADViewX (Lite and Pro versions).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

icarrasquedo

Problems with version cadviewx lite7.2.5.1

Post by icarrasquedo » 04 Mar 2011, 22:19

HI, currently we are developing a very simple application, that will give the user a preview of the autocad files.
Working with unregistered version of CadviewX 7.0.0.1 (As an evaluation software) , the application runs excelent nevertheless we need to support autocad 2011 so i'm trying it with CadviewX 7.2.5.1 and with this last version i'm facing a problem , same code just changing the active X version behave diferent , after closing the window that contains the active X control the application Just freeze it self.

the aplication is running on windows 7 and windows 2003 sp2 Spanish languaje

i would really be happy if you give me an answer to this question.
:?:

support

Re: Problems with version cadviewx lite7.2.5.1

Post by support » 07 Mar 2011, 15:01

Hello.
Please specify if the same problem occur with demo executables from the package 7.2.5. Which programming environment you use? Please note, the package contains demo projects' sources as examples.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

icarrasquedo

Post by icarrasquedo » 08 Mar 2011, 22:03

Currently i'm working with windows 7 power builder 10.5.
The demo files area working fine

another issue that I am noting is that when using the CADViewX.CloseFile() method ( Inside the close window event) it shows a screen that said "wait one moment (In spanish )" and the progress bar is just runiing from one side to the other in an endless way.

Regards
Ignacio

support

Post by support » 09 Mar 2011, 13:51

Hello Ignacio.
PowerBuilder is a 4GL object-oriented programming language, if I'm correct. All CADViewX recommended languages are 3GL as well as included demo projects. Unfortunately we're not working with PowerBuilder and can't provide you with exact answer. Possibly CADViewX.CloseFile() call not necessary on closing window. Or inversely, CADViewX.CloseFile() not enough and you need destroy CADViewX object manually.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support