Why can not load dwg in some computer?

Discuss and ask questions about CAD DLL (CAD Image DLL, CAD Importer DLL).

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

hole111

Why can not load dwg in some computer?

Post by hole111 » 21 Feb 2007, 03:55

Hi.

I bought DXF.dll and DXFExp.dll in sep, 2005 and have developed my SW.

sometimes it could not load dwg file into SW at some computer. it worked well another computers. why?

Is there how limitation CPU's clock or memory size? or DWG file size?

and how difference is DXF.dll and CADImporter.dll?

I'm waiting for your quickly response.

best regards

support

Post by support » 21 Feb 2007, 14:36

Hello!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">and how difference is DXF.dll and CADImporter.dll?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
When <b>DXF.dll</b> was created it supported only DXF file format. Later we added DWG, HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats and <b>DXF.dll</b> became <b>CADImporter.DLL</b>. Thus <b>CADImporter.DLL</b> is updated and improved <b>DXF.dll</b>.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I bought DXF.dll and DXFExp.dll in sep, 2005 and have developed my SW.

sometimes it could not load dwg file into SW at some computer. it worked well another computers. why?

Is there how limitation CPU's clock or memory size? or DWG file size?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
We would like you first to try <b>CADImporter.DLL</b> (available at: http://www.cadsofttools.com/download/cadimporterdll.zip) in the same conditions like your application.

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

hole111

Post by hole111 » 02 Mar 2007, 10:19

Dear Supporter

I tried to use CADImporter.dll in my application.

It was successful to load DWG/DXF file in my computer but it was not loaded in test computer.

In Unicode, this dll worked well?

before converting unicode, my application worked well but after converting, that did not work.

I am waiting your quick response.

best regards

support

Post by support » 02 Mar 2007, 15:41

Hello!

Can you please send us your file to support@cadsofttools.com with detailed description of your problem?

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com