No registration code?????

Discuss and ask questions about ABViewer.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

AFP

No registration code?????

Post by AFP » 02 Jan 2009, 18:23

I have paid for an upgrade from Standard to Professional, received an confirmation mail and receipt fron Share it* on December 26 2008.
The receipt stated the delivery date for the code would be at December 28, at the latest.
Today it is January 2 and I have yet not received any code or instructions on how to download it.
I have mailed Tatyana Popova at Cadsofttools.com in this matter but no replay yet.

I have costumers waiting for me to get finished with their jobs, but I have to tell them to take the jobs elsewhere because I can not help them in time.
Why? Because I can not start drawing in ABviewer because I have no registration.

I have paid 80€ for an upgrade, that is quite a lot of money and I have hoped I did the right thing buying your software, but apparently I have to make
another order to some other software company.

// Andréas S Eriksson

Evgeny

Re: No registration code?????

Post by Evgeny » 05 Jan 2009, 12:10

Dear Mr. Andréas S Eriksson,

My name is Evgeny Chuzhakin and I was responsible for the delivery of this order. Please accept my apologies for the delay, which was due to "human factor".
We do our best to make CADSoftTools clients satisfied with our software and our services. To make up for the trouble we would like to give you a special offer - details have been sent to you in an e-mail.
If you wish to stop using ABViewer, we'll give your money back.
Thank you for your understanding!

Yours faithfully,
Evgeny Chuzhakin