Here is a list of new features and improvements that were included into ABViewer 9.1:
- Viewing and measuring of 3D files: STEP, IGES, STL, ASIS SAT and BREP;
- Export to AutoCAD® DWG file format;
- XML-based API via DDE technology;
- The Command Line with support of LISP functions;
- Compare Files option;
- Display of plot settings and their use for printing;
- Georeferencing (sheet coordinates are replaced with geo coordinates);
- Built-in LISP debugger;
- Batch Print is improved;
- Dimension Styles for Measurements.
The new version is available for download at the following links:
ABViewer 9.1 32-bit
ABViewer 9.1 64-bit
Feel free to post your questions and comments in this topic. Your feedback is valuable.
Soft Gold Ltd.