Number of copies exceed

... ist ein leicht zu bedienendes API, um AutoCAD DXF in den C#-, VB.NET- und anderen .NET - Entwicklerumgebungen zu benutzen.
Iceman

Number of copies exceed

Post by Iceman » 18 Jan 2010, 17:15

Hi Sergey,
i am working with a copy of Cadimport.net 6 (License up to 1000 copys) and vb.net 1.1 . In the past year only on man worked with my Programs(i made 2 different programs, one to view a DXF-File and store this file in a database and one to merge DXF-Files for Printing) and everything was fine. Now up to 10 people work with it (in a network) and very often they receive the message: Number of copies exceed! The CAD-File get a Trial version sign in the back. How is that possible with only 10 people working with my programs ?
I found out that the first CAdImport.dll was the Version 6.0.2645.16081
After asking for a copy that could merge DXF-Files the new Version of the dll i ceceived (extended version) was 6.0.2603.19332. In my network i can reproduce the error if i start more than 10 copys of the program. How can i solve this Problem.
I also have a question to your new Version 7 (for updating my Program to get ready for Vista and windows 7)
You offer a standard and a professional version and also have a extended version. What is the different between professional and extended version.

Thanks for the help in advace
Iceman

support

Re: Number of copies exceed

Post by support » 19 Jan 2010, 16:48

Hello.
Your license gives you right to distribute up to 1000 copies of your programs with CADImport.dll functional included. To resolve the problem you encountered, please try final CAD Import .NET 6 package (we will send e-mail concerning this matter to your mailbox).
CAD Import .NET 7 like version 6 can be registered as Standard or Professional. There isn't extended version, but extended package. Unlike common package it gives access to entities and allow demo source projects compilation.
Also if you want upgrade to version 7, please note it doesn't support .net framework 1.1, but version 2 or higher.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support