The forum is for all developers who are using CADSoftTools products. If you encounter some issue or have a question regarding the development, you can ask for other developers help.
Moderators: admin, support, SDS
I have an Microsoft Access Form that I have a space on my form for a window that I want to have a your 3D viewer show the image and be able to rotate it but I do not want any modification just animated viewing.
Access can use custom Active-X controls and can call up a web browser in the window I mentioned.
How do I do that?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 12 May 2016, 19:05
Yes, it is possible to add a custom ActiveX control to a form or report in MS Access. This step-by-step instruction explains how to insert CADEditorX control into an MS Access form.
1) Open an MS Access database file.
2) Double-click an MS Access form (say Form1) in the Navigation pane.
3) Switch to Design view: Home -> View -> Design View.
4) On the Design tab, in the Controls group, click the More button, and then from the displayed menu click ActiveX Controls. The Insert ActiveX Control dialog box will appear with a list of available ActiveX controls.
5) In the Insert ActiveX Control dialog box, find and select SgCADEditor Object.
6) Click OK. The control will be inserted into the Form1.
- Posts: 2663
- Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 08:36
Return to Developers forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest